BlizzCon 2019 Panel Transcripts (Donate)

Which BlizzCon 2019 panel transcripts are you interested in?

Diablo IV: Systems & Features
No votes
Hearthstone: What's Next
No votes
Quarter Century of Warcraft Audio
No votes
Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive
No votes
Blizzard Animation: The Art of
No votes
World of Warcraft Q&A
No votes
WoW: Developers' Tales
No votes
Voices of Overwatch
No votes
CodeCraft
No votes
The Art of Diablo
No votes
Warcraft III: Reforged Update
No votes
The Writer's Room
No votes
Other (Specify in your comments below)
No votes

Total votes: 0

medievaldragon
Site Admin
Articles: 7

BlizzCon 2019 Panel Transcripts (Donate)

Post by medievaldragon » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Greetings.

Every year, since 2013, fans have been able to read full transcripts of the BlizzCon panels -- posted at Blizzplanet.

I have transcribed a few myself, but most of them have been transcribed by freelancers and later edited by me at no cost to the readers. Immense thanks to our Patreon supporters. We need more to join.

As BlizzCon 2019 approaches, many hours of hard work awaits to transcribe fan favorite panels. Take a look at past transcripts with images as a sample of what you may support with a donation. The donation goes toward hiring the third-party transcribers.

You may donate as a Patreon supporter; or straight via PayPal (most credit cards accepted).

BLIZZCON 2019 PANELS

Check out the BlizzCon panel schedule, or vote for the panel transcripts you are most interested in reading. You can choose up to 5 choices. When you register to the forum, you can login in the future with your Battle.net Account login. This forum uses the Blizzard Oauth protocol.

Another way you can support this project is to subscribe to the YouTube.com/blizzplanet Channel, and watch our videos.

Your support is very appreciated to keep the server hamsters running, secure panel transcripts, and content creation.

PANEL TRANSCRIPTS

Update: These transcripts are already finished. You can read them here:

Diablo IV: Unveiled panel
Diablo IV: World and Lore panel
World of Warcraft: What's Next panel
Overwatch 2 panel

Donate (via PayPal) to keep the WorldofSanctuary and Blizzplanet server running. Or join Patreon.com/blizzplanet